Updated 30 April ’22 (we will review this Policy annually)
This page explains how we use any information you give to us through our website or social media channels, and the ways in which we protect your privacy.
Information we collect:
We collect certain information or data about you when you use our website or our social media channels. This includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, surveys hosted by Survey Planet or or this website, including your email address if you send an email to us
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about our proposed facility
We want to make our the information we provide useful and reliable. Where we provide information online this sometimes involves placing small pieces of information on your device (computer or mobile phone) in the form of a ‘cookie’ stored in your web browser.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you, for example by:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made simpler to use or respond more quickly
- recognising which people are visiting our web pages through social media sites, to make it possible to use targeted advertising to ensure you are seeing our most relevant content
If you’d like to learn more about cookies or find out how to manage or remove cookies set on your device, visit the About cookies website. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact some non-critical functionality of our website.